Friday, October 26, 2012

Done Whining

and moving on. Work sucks and that's too bad. There's no time left at the end of the day for anything...or so I thought. Since my last post I have turned over a new leaf. I am doing something, every night no matter how late I get done with work.

This past 4 days I have run twice and done good long quality strength workouts three times. It's late when I get started and even later when I get done. But it is becoming a habit and becoming easier to commit to each night. Mornings aren't possible. I wake up to so many emails and "tasks" that I can't even begin to take time for myself with a clear conscience. But I can make this work.

So on to The Facts:

Tuesday: 4 miles on the trails at an easy, yet uncomfortable pace just as it was getting dark, chest and back strength workout afterwards,

Wednesday: 4 miles of technical trail running just around dusk. Durgintown Woods clockwise in 37:52.

Thursday: P90X Plyometrics in the late evening. 1 hour of pain and suffering.

Friday: 2 miles uphill on the treadmill followed by P90X shoulders and arms. Surprisingly, repaired left rotator cuff still hurts when I lift. I'm going to lift anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment