Friday, March 18, 2011

Hill Repeats

This afternoon I ran eight quarter mile hill repeats on the steepest part of the Chapel Street hill here in Kezar Falls. The wind was fierce, but the temperature was warm and the sunshine was bright. On the very first climb I realized that my legs didn't have much in them today. This isn't surprising because for yesterday's "easy" run I ran up Pease Hill in Cornish...twice for 14 miles.

Kevin and I are considering driving down to Cape Cod to do some mountain biking on snow free and relatively dry trails this weekend. If we do go we will ride on the Trail of Tears in Barnstable. I'll get some running in also. I can't wait to get my mountain bike out on the trails. Hooray for the coming of Spring! We might have to get ourselves some Pugsleys before next winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment