Saturday, June 12, 2010

Being Flexible

I've been getting my runs in all week, although this is my every third week long stretch at work. Sometimes I can run before I start my work day, but other times duty calls just as I am dressed to run and heading out the door. On those days I throw my running gear in a bag and wait for a break in the day (and hope there just happens to be a great trail nearby to run on when it happens.) Over the years, I have found ATV, snowmobile and equestrian trails all over Southern Maine. There are also many town recreation trails and state park trails. Then there are all those unmaintained dirt town roads, logging roads, and fire roads. I never find myself lacking for dirt to run on! I love living in Maine!

Today's work travels will find me in York, Wells, Hollis, Saco and Waterboro. It will be interesting to see where and when my run happens today. All I can say for sure is that it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment