Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Planned Cross Train Day

These cross train days are tough because I feel like I should be running! But it is all part of the No-Injuries-In-2010-Plan and I know this is going to work! So tonight I did 60 minutes of Plyometrics. I do the P90X workout. This is a very tough workout. My heartrate maxes at 162 and doesn't go below 140 for the entire hour. Plus it makes me use those fast twitch muscles with all that jumping and hopping. Another plus is the squats and lunges, think glutes and quads. It's a killer. I grunt and groan through the entire thing and feel like a million bucks when I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I have been cross training too..in lieu of running.....but compared to the P90x......well I supose I have been just lazing around and calling it a WORKOUT.

    ReplyDelete