Saturday, January 24, 2009

6 pack abs

I did a very slow jog this evening. I didn't feel sore or tired before my run so I was surprised how tired and heavy my legs felt when I started running. I must be paying for yesterday's skiing. I can't say I enjoyed my run, but I got through it.

I started a new abs workout tonight after my run. As with many runners, my abs are weak. I've been regularly doing a series of exercises with the stability ball, but it just doesn't seem to be doing much. So I did what any middle aged woman with flabby abs would do...I bought a workout DVD. Tonight I did back to back "10 Minute Solution" workouts for 30 minutes of intense abdominal exercises that almost made me cry. I think this DVD might be the answer! If my abdominal muscles hurt this bad I must be on my way to a six-pack stomach.

This was followed with my upper extremity weights routine. I probably should ramp this up a little, too. But I'll focus on one thing at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment