Friday, March 13, 2009

Recovery Day

Today I ran for an hour on the local roads here in Kezar Falls. There are lots of little roads that can be looped and figure-eighted and out-and-backed to get some flat miles in. This is pretty much the only flat running in the area. I wanted to get an hour of easy running in with some strides. I started out alone, picked up Bart for a few miles, and BJ for a few miles.

BJ was with me for the strides, which he thoroughly enjoyed. He is a natural sprinter and he somehow gained about 10 yards on me each time we did a stride out. He was able to gain this much on me at what looked like an easy lope. I don't get it. But it's OK, I figure it was good for his ego ;)

It was an enjoyable recovery run with bright sunshine and good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment